Azam Khan Biography & Wiki, Weight, Height, Age, Birth date
Azam Khan (a.k.a. Mohammad Azam Khan) (Hindi: आज़म खान) is an Indian politician and a member of the Seventeenth Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh of India. He was also the Cabinet Minister in the Government of Uttar Pradesh and has been a member of the legislative assembly for nine terms from Rampur assembly constituency. Azam Khan is a member of the Samajwadi Party. He is a Sunni Muslim.
This Biography is about one of the best Professional Politician of the world Azam Khan including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of Azam Khan|
|Real Name||Mohammad Azam Khan|
|Profession||Lawyer, Indian Politician|
|Political Journey||• Azam Khan has been an MLA for 8 terms, every time from Rampur constituency.
• Khan is currently a member of Samajwadi Party but had been a member of four other political parties between 1980 and 1992.
• He was a member of Janta Party (secular) during his first term as an MLA.
• During his second term, Khan was a member of Lok Dal.
• It was his third term as an MLA; this time from Janta Dal.
• Azam Khan was a member of Janta Party for his fourth term.
• Khan then joined Samajwadi Party, became MLA for the fifth time. He has been a member of the same since 1993.
• He resigned from the post of General Secretary of the party on 17 May 2009.
• During the 15th Loksabha elections, the surrounding controversies resulted in a crisis in the party. On 24 May 2009, Khan was expelled for six years, but the party later revoked his expulsion, and Khan again joined the party on 4 December 2010.
|Physical Stats & More Of Azam Khan|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Personal Life Of Azam Khan|
|Date of Birth||14 August 1955|
|Age (as in 2016)||61 Years|
|Birth Place||Rampur district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Rampur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Laws|
|Debut||After graduating from Aligarh Muslim University in 1974, he worked as a lawyer. His political career started in 1980, when he first became the Member of Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh.|
|Family||Father- Mumtaz Khan|
|Address||Mohalla-Dheramirabaj Khan, Tanki No.-5, Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Controversies||• On 28 August 2012, during a meeting, Azam Khan verbally abused an Indian Administrative Service officer (IAS), shouting: “Bakwas karte ho…chup baithiye…badtameez kaheen ke” (Stop talking non-sense…sit quietly…you ill-mannered)
•It has been asserted that he pressured the police to not arrest the Muslim people during the 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots.
• He later flashed into the headlines, when a team of 100 policemen and a sniffer dog was deployed to locate his missing buffaloes.
• Azam Khan, On 21 November 2014 commented that Taj Mahal should be handed over to the Wakf board, for which, he was widely criticised by the media, since, the Taj Mahal belongs to the whole nation and not just one community.
• On 3 October 2015, Khan quoted that (BJP) MP Mahesh Sharma should be arrested for the conspiracy to commit the murder of a man for eating beef in the Dadri village of Bisara.
• Azam Khan made it to the spotlight when he made a controversial comment about the November 2015 Paris Attacks. He said, “The Paris terror attacks were the result of the action of global superpowers like America and Russia and history will decide who is a terrorist.”
|Girls, Affairs and More Of Azam Khan|
|Wife||Tazeen Fatima (Member of Rajya Sabha from Uttar Pradesh)|
|Children||Sons- Mohammad Abdulla Azam Khan & 1 other
|Money Factor Of Azam Khan|
|Salary||INR 1.87 Lakh|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 1,72,11,000 (as of 2012)|