Bright 2017 Full movie details, Poster, Star cast, Release date, Reviews
Bright is a 2017 American urban fantasy action crime film directed by David Ayer and written by Max Landis. The film stars Will Smith as a Los Angeles Police Department police officer who teams up with an Orc rookie police officer (Joel Edgerton) in a world of both human and mythical creatures. The film also stars Noomi Rapace, Lucy Fry, Édgar Ramírez and Ike Barinholtz, and will be released worldwide on Netflix on December 22, 2017.
In an alternate present where humans and fantasy creatures—Orcs, Fairies, Elves, Centaurs, Dwarves etc.—have co-existed since the beginning of time, human LAPD officer Daryl Ward (Will Smith) and Orc rookie officer Nick Jakoby (Joel Edgerton) embark on a routine patrol night, only to discover an ancient—but powerful—artifact: a magic wand, that was thought to be destroyed, and encounter a darkness that will ultimately alter the future and their world as they know it.
- Will Smithas Daryl Ward, a seasoned second lieutenant cop and concerned father who is partnered with Nick.
- Joel Edgertonas Nick Jakoby, the first Orc cop who is partnered with Daryl.
- Noomi Rapaceas Leilah, a dark elf seeking control of the magic wand.
- Lucy Fryas Tikka, a young elf who is in possession of the magic wand.
- Édgar Ramírezas Kandomere, an elf who works for the FBI’s magic division.
- Ike Barinholtzas Gary Harmeyer, a human cop
- Happy Andersonas Montehugh, a human who works for the FBI’s magic division.
- Kenneth Choias Agent Coleman
- Margaret Cho
- Andrea Navedoas Captain Perez, a human cop and Ward’s superior
- Brad William Henkeas Dorghu, the imposing and scary leader of the Fogteeth Orcs gang.
- Dawn Olivierias Sherri Ward, Daryl’s wife.
- Brandon Larracuenteas Mike
- Cle Shaheed Sloanas OG Mike
- Alex Merazas Serafin
- Matt Geraldas Hicks, a human cop
- Enrique Murciano
- Jay Hernandez
- Veronica Ngoas Tien
- Nadia Grayas Larika