Dhirubhai Ambani Biography & Wiki, Weight, Height, Age, Birth date
Dhirajlal Hirachand “Dhirubhai” Ambani (28 December 1932 – 6 July 2002) was an Indian business tycoon who founded Reliance Industries in Bombay with his cousin. He appeared in The Sunday Times top 50 businessmen in Asia. Ambani took Reliance Industries public in 1977 and by 2007, the combined fortune of the family was $60 billion. Ambani died on 6 July 2002. In 2016, He was honored posthumously with the Padma Vibhushan, India’s second highest civilian honor for his contributions in trade and industry.
This Biography is about one of the best Businessman of the world Dhirubhai Ambani including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Real Name||Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani|
|Physical Status & More of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Personal Life of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Date of Birth||28 December 1932|
|Date of Death||6 July 2002|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Cause of Death||Stroke|
|Age (as on 6 July 2002)||69 Years|
|Birth Place||Chorvad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Bahadur Kanji High School, Junagadh, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualifications||10th standard|
|Awards/Achievements||• In 1998, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania awarded him “Dean’s Medal.”
• In 2000, FICCI named him the “Man of 20th Century.”
• In 2016, Government of India awarded him Padma Vibhushan (posthumously).
|Family||Father- Hirachand Gordhanbhai Ambani (school teacher)
Brother- Ramaniklal Ambani, Natwarlal
Sisters- Trilochana Ben, Jasumatiben
|Ethnicity||Gujarati Modh Vanik|
|Favorite Things Of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Girls , Affairs and More Of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Marriage Date||Year 1955|
|Children||Sons- Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani
Daughters- Nina, Dipti
|Earning Money of Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Net Worth||$15 billion (approx. as in 2002)|
Awards and recognitions
- January 2016- Awarded Padma Vibhushan, country’s second highest civilian awards posthumously.
- October 2011-Awarded posthumously the ABLF Global Asian Awardat the Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards.
- November 2000–Conferred Man of the Centuryaward by Chemtech Foundation and Chemical Engineering World in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the growth and development of the chemical industry in India.
- 2000, 1998 and 1996– Featured among Power 50-the most powerful people in Asiaby Asiaweek magazine.
- June 1998 – “Dean’s Medal” by The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, for setting an outstanding example of leadership. Dhirubhai Ambani has the rare distinction of being the first Indian to get Wharton School Dean’s Medal
- August 2001 – Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence for Lifetime Achievement.
- Dhirubhai Ambani was named the “Man of 20th Century” by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- A poll conducted by The Times of India in 2000 voted him “Greatest Creator of Wealth in the Centuries”.