Shraddha Kapoor Biography & Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Birth date
Shraddha Kapoor (born 3 March 1987) is an Indian actress and singer who is noted for her work in Bollywood films. The daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, she began her acting career with a brief role in the 2010 heist film Teen Patti and followed it with her first leading role in the teen drama Luv Ka The End (2011).
Kapoor gained wide recognition for playing a singer in the commercially successful romantic drama Aashiqui 2 (2013), for which she received several accolades including a Filmfare nomination for the Best Actress. The following year, she portrayed a character based on Ophelia in Vishal Bhardwaj’s critically acclaimed drama Haider (2014), an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s tragedy Hamlet. She established herself as one of the high-profile actresses in Bollywood with starring roles in the romantic thriller Ek Villain (2014), the dance drama ABCD 2 (2015) and the action drama Baaghi (2016), all of which rank among her biggest commercial successes.
In addition to acting in films, Kapoor has sung several of her film songs. She is the celebrity endorser for several brands and products, and in 2015, she launched her own line of clothing. She participates in stage shows and concerts. Kapoor features in listings of the most attractive and popular celebrities in India.
In This Biography Shraddha Kapoor all detail like Height , Weight , Birthdate and Other Detail….
|Biography of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Real Name||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Physical Status & More of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Personal Life of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1987|
|Age ||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||JamnabaiNarsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College||Boston University, USA (dropped)|
|Education Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Film Debut: Teen Patti (2010)|
|Family||Father- Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- ShivangiKolhapure (Actress)
|Home Address||7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes, cooking|
|Like &DisLike||Likes: Eating, Traveling to unusual places, Trying out adventures
Dislikes: Ketchup, Dad playing a villain in films, People making fun of her dad
|Favourite Things OfShraddha Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Fish Curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khowsuey|
|Favourite Actress||Shakti Kapoor, HrithikRoshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton|
|Favourite Actor||WaheedaRehman, Nutan, PadminiKolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman|
|Favourite Colors||Purple, Yellow|
|FavouriteFilm||Bollywood: Pyaasa (1957)
Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Central Station (1998), The Godfather (1972), Monster (2003), Boys Don’t Cry (1999)
|Favourite Perfume||Michael Kors|
|Favourite Song||With the Sunshine By Ocean Drive|
|Favourite Book||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts|
|Boys , Affairs and More Of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Affairs||Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)|
|Style Of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes ML SUV|
|Earning Money of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Salary per Film||4 crore/film (INR)|
|Some Lesser Known Facts About Tom Cruise|
|1. Does Shraddha Kapoor smoke?: No
2. Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
3. Shraddha is half Marathi half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi.
4. She was a tomboyish girl in childhood.
5. She was a scholar and scored around 95% in her 12th standard exams.
6. In her school days, she was good at almost everything- academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
7. Her elder brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
9. She had a huge crush on HrithikRoshan which started when she saw his debut film KahoNaa… PyaarHai (2000). She used to collect Hrithik’s photos and stick them onto the walls of her room.
10. She never wanted to become an actress until a production house approached her.
11. She is a trained singer; her mother and maternal grandfather are also trained classical singers.