Sunder Lal Patwa Biography & Wiki, Weight, Height, Age, Birth date
Sunder Lal Patwa (11 November 1924 – 28 December 2016), was an Indian statesman, who served as the Chief minister of Madhya Pradesh and a cabinet minister in the Government of India. He was born in the village of Kukreshawar located between Manasa and Rampura in the Nimach District of Madhya Pradesh.
He was awarded Padma Vibhushan, the second-highest civilian award, posthumously in 2017 by the Government of India.
This Biography is about one of the best Professional Politician of the world Sunder Lal Patwa including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of Sunder Lal Patwa|
|Real Name||Sunder Lal Patwa|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• Served as a member of Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly from 1957-67, 1977-97 and 1998
• Became the General Secretary of Jan Sangha, Madhya Pradesh in 1975.
• Served as a member of the working committee of Janata Party in 1977.
• Elected as the Chief Minister (CM) of Madhya Pradesh twice from January 1980 to February 1980 and March 1990 to December 1992.
• From 1980-1995 served as the leader of the opposition at Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Additionally, Patwa became the Chairman of Public Accounts Committee, Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly during the same tenure.
• Became the President of BJP, Madhya Pradesh in 1986.
• Elected to 11th Lok Sabha in 1997.
• Re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term) in 1999.
• From 13 October 1999 to 30 September 2000, served as the Union Cabinet Minister, Rural Development.
• From 30 September 2000 to 7 November 2000, served as the Union Cabinet Minister, Chemicals and Fertilizers.
• Elected as the Union Cabinet Minister, Mines from 7 November 2000- 1 September 2001.
|Physical Stats & More Of Sunder Lal Patwa|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Personal Life Of Sunder Lal Patwa|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1924|
|Date of Death||28 December 2016|
|Place of Birth||Kukreshwar, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Place of Death||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Death Cause||Heart attack|
|Age (as on 28 December 2016)||92 Years|
|Birth Place||Kukreshwar, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kukreshwar, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Debut||In 1957, when he was elected as a member of Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly.|
|Family||Father- Late Mannalal Patwa
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not KnownNephew- Surendra Patwa (Minister for Culture and Tourism, Madhya Pradesh)
|Controversies||• On June 1990, Sunder Lal Patwa organized a private function at Kukreshwar, his hometown in Mandsaur district, to mark the sixth death anniversary of his father, Mannalal Patwa. Though it was a private function, not only was the entire state cabinet present, but even the prime minister was persuaded to take time off to attend the ceremony. Seeing this, Congress moved an adjournment motion in the state Assembly alleging “massive misuse of official machinery.”
• Time and again, Patwa was alleged by many opposition leaders of being a puppet chief minister, unable to take independent decisions, and being totally dependent on a section of the BJP high command that backed his chief ministership.
|Girls, Affairs and More Of Sunder Lal Patwa|
|Wife||Late Phool Kunwar Patwa|