Yogi Adityanath Biography & Wiki, Weight, Height, Age, Birth date
Yogi Adityanath (born Ajay Mohan Bisht on 5 June 1972) is an Indian monk and Hindu nationalist politician who is the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, in office since 26 March 2017. He has an image as a Hindutva firebrand.
He was appointed as the Chief Minister on 26 March 2017 after the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) won the 2017 State Assembly elections, in which he was a prominent campaigner. He has been the Member of Parliament from the Gorakhpur constituency, Uttar Pradesh for five consecutive terms since 1998. Adityanath is also the Mahant or head priest of the Gorakhnath Math, a Hindutemple in Gorakhpur, a position he has held since the death of his spiritual “father”, Mahant Avaidyanath, in September 2014. He is also the founder of the Hindu Yuva Vahini, an extremist and militant youth organisation that has been involved in communal violence.
This Biography is about one of the best Professional Religious Missionary of the world Yogi Adityanath including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Yogi Adityanath|
|Real Name||Ajay Singh Bisht, Mahanth Yogi Adityanath|
|Profession||Indian Politician, Religious Missionary|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1996, he 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
• In 1998, he started his political career by becoming the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) to be elected to the 12th Lok Sabha at the age of 26.Since then, he has been elected as an MP from Gorakhpur to the Lok Sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
• From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• From 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
• In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
• On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
|Physical Stats & More of Yogi Adityanath|
|Height (approx.)||· in centimeters- 163 cm
· in meters- 1.63 m
· in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||· in Kilograms- 72 kg
· in Pounds- 158 lbs
|Personal Life of Yogi Adityanath|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College||Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Debut||In 1998, when he became an MP for the first time.|
|Family||· Father- Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Ranger)
· Mother- Savitri Devi (Homemaker)
· Brother- Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army), 2 more (Both work in a college)
· Sister- Shashi (Elder), 2 more
|Spiritual Guru||Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj|
|Religion||Hinduism (Nath Sampradayey)|
|Address||R/O 361 Old Gorakhpur, PS & PO Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bajar, Dist. Gorakhpur|
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing badminton, feeding animals|
|Controversies||• Yogi has been in controversies for the conversion of other religious people to Hinduism. In 2005, Adityanath allegedly led a purification drive which incorporated the conversion of Christians to Hinduism. In one such instance, 1,800 Christians were reportedly converted to Hinduism in the town of Etah in Uttar Pradesh.
• In January 2007, a falling out occurred amidst a Hindu group and Muslims during a Muharram procession in Gorakhpur which led to the hospitalization of a young Hindu, Raj Kumar Agrahari. Later he was arrested for his provocative speech, which led to the Gorakhpur riots.
• In 2015, Yogi declared that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, part of Yog, can leave India. He stated – My humble request to those who see communalism in even Sun God would be to drown themselves in the sea or live in a dark room for the rest of their lives.
• During the intolerance debate in the media, Yogi compared Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed. He said, “Shah Rukh Khan should remember that majority population of India made him a star, and if they’ll boycott his films, he will also have to wander on streets. It is unfortunate Shah Rukh Khan is speaking the same language that of Hafiz Saeed.”
|Favourite Things of Yogi Adityanath|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Food||Gahad (a variety of pulse grown in the hills)|
|Girls, Affairs and More of Yogi Adityanath|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Money Factor of Yogi Adityanath|
|Net Worth (approx.)||72 Lakh (INR)|